Lakshadi Keram promotes Ossification, Strengthens the Bones.
Reference Text: (Sahasrayogam)
PRESENTATION: 100 Ml
The lakshadi kera thailam helps nourish your bones and helps with tissue rejuvenation. The oil is formulated to help facilitate bone formation. It helps in bone strengthening and reduces the risk of fractures. The oil helps balance the doshas in your body so that you may avoid the bone disorders. It is made of a range of Ayurvedic ingredients that make it a powerful massage oil that is effective and helps heal bone-related problems. It can help prevent complications that occur due to bone-related problems. It helps soothe any bone problems you currently have such as stiff joints.
Massaging babies with Lakshadi Keratailam Ayurvedic Massage Oil contributes to the baby’s growth and development. There are many benefits to using a baby massage oil, especially an ayurvedic massage oil. Not only does it strengthen the baby’s features, physically, it also helps build the bond between the parent and child.
Physical benefits of using lakshadi keram for babies:
- When you consistently massage your baby, it helps develop the feelings of touch, strengthens the sensations, and attachment bonds as well.
- Massages help put an infant to sleep. When parents massage their babies with a good oil like lakshadi kera thailam, it helps the child relax and puts them to sleep for a longer period. Thereby improving the baby's sleep cycle.
- It helps the baby gain weight and improves its digestive cycle
- Reduces gas and bloating
- Improved blood circulation all through the body
- A baby oil massage also leads to the development of strong bones, improved breathing patterns, and relaxed muscles.
- When applying baby oil, ensure that you take your time massaging your child. This way they will feel comforted and loved.
- Daily body massages help the infant be more awake and alert during the day, and sleep better at night. This is why body massage oil is recommended for infants as it will help regulate their sleep patterns and make them less cranky.
Tips for massaging your baby with lakshadi keram:
- If your baby is feeling cold, then cover them with a soft blanket and only take out the body part that needs to be massaged
- Ensure that the room is quiet, warm, and has good lighting. This way the baby will feel comfortable, even if they are only in their diapers.
- You have to lay the infant on a blanket, on the floor or the bed. You can even use a changing table if you prefer staying upright when massaging the baby.
- Do not wear any jewelry when massaging because it could scratch the baby’s skin.
Lakshadi oil is made with ayurvedic ingredients. The following are three ingredients that are included in the oil which help strengthen your bones.
- Helps improve calcium absorption
- Prevents bone diseases and disorders
- Helps improve bone density
- Improves bone strength
- Improves overall bone health
- Helps maintain bone structure
- Pacifies vata imbalance
- Helps reduce joint pain
- Helps reduce bone stiffness
- Prevents loss of bone
- Protects bone cartilage
- Increases bone collagen
- Helps strengthen bones
- Promotes bone formation
- Prevents bone-related disorders
- Helps boost the digestive system
- Has high calcium content
- Has phosphorus which promotes bone growth
Bone health is important for a person of any age. Bones provide support and structure while protecting organs. They store minerals that can be released when our bodies need them. Lakshadi keram is an ayurvedic oil for joint pain. It helps keep your bones healthy and ensures that your bone health is optimal. This ayurvedic massage oil can be applied to your whole body. When you massage your body with this oil, it penetrates to your bones and helps improve circulation. This is important so that your bones can function well at all times.
Bones provide structure to your body. But if your bones are not getting sufficient nutrition or there is any kind of imbalance in your body, then there are a range of bone disorders that you may suffer from. Osteoporosis is one of the most common problems caused by weak bones. In osteoporosis, your bones can break easily. Another disorder is osteopenia which is when your bones become weak but not so weak that they fracture easily. Osteomalacia and Paget’s disease of bone are other bone disorders that can affect you if you have weak bones. Each of these has other complications if treatment is not provided on time.
Causes of weak bones
The causes of weak bones are as follows.
- With age, bone strength reduces significantly due to reabsorption of calcium and phosphate. Men who are older than 70 years and women who are older than 50 years are at a higher risk of weak bones.
- Lack of essential nutrients may lead to weak bones. For example, if you don’t eat enough foods high in calcium content then it can lead to weak bones.
- Certain lifestyle choices such as drinking and smoking can lead to weak bones. Alcohol makes your bones weaker and increases the likelihood of having a fracture. Women who smoke after menopause are at a higher risk of bone loss.
- If you don’t exercise enough then it may lead to brittle bones that can break easily. Your bones need proper exercise for them to remain strong and functional.
- Corticosteroids may lead to weaker bones and osteoporosis. These are generally prescribed to people who have lupus, asthma, arthritis, and other diseases.
Ayurveda’s view on bone health
According to Ayurveda, an imbalance in either the vata, kapha or pitta dosha will lead to bone disorders and diseases. The imbalance doesn’t need to be of one dosha only but it can be an imbalance of two doshas as well. Depending on the nature of the imbalance, you will experience different symptoms which can help you understand the imbalance that is causing the problem in the first place. For example, osteoporosis is caused by a vata imbalance. When there is an imbalance of vata then it may lead to increased dryness and weakness of bones. This causes bone mass to decrease and eventually leads to a deterioration of bone health.
Depending on which problem you have, you can balance the dosha accordingly for your bone disorder. If you have osteoporosis then balancing your vata by eating vata-balancing foods is essential. You can have boiled milk to drink as it is a rich source of calcium. Adding spices such as cloves, ginger, cinnamon, black pepper, or root of the turmeric is beneficial. You should strain them and you can add some pure honey to the milk after it has cooled down. This can help balance your vata. Drinking milk with these spices is recommended for winter, late fall, and early spring since they provide warmth.
Some lifestyle changes can help you balance your doshas so that your bones remain strong and function effectively. Having a routine is a great way to balance your doshas. That is, sleeping at the same time and waking up at the same time every day including the weekend and holidays is fantastic. Eating at regular timings is going to help balance the doshas as well. You should take your time when eating your meals so that you are focused only on your meals. Don’t let anything distract you. Your body appreciates routine and this is why having one is going to be beneficial for you.
According to Ayurveda, mental health can impact your entire body. You should see the positive in your life and focus on what makes you happy. You can do exercises that are particularly beneficial for vata imbalances such as tai chi, qi gong, and yoga. When there is a vata imbalance, Ayurveda recommends doing exercises that have a calming effect. This is how people with osteoporosis and other bone disorders can benefit from these exercise types. However, the exact exercise type will depend on the imbalance that is causing the bone problem.