Aravindasavam is Carminative,Pediatric tonic, Anabolic, and Immuno-modulator.
Reference Text: (Bhaishajyaratnavali-Balaroga)
Aravindasavam helps enhance kids’ immune system and improve digestion.
This Ayurvedic digestive tonic is a proven carminative medicine to help relieve excess gas and digestive disorders in children. It’s an exceptional immunomodulator that works on the immune system in children to ensure robust health and natural functioning of the system. It activates and suppresses the immune system to rectify the disease successfully and naturally. Considered one of the most effective carminative medicine in ayurveda, Aravindasavam helps relieve flatulence and brings relief to the stomach and the digestive tract. This pediatric tonic is an Ayurvedic liquid medicine specially formulated to enhance digestion and promote healthy weight gain in children. It helps improve stamina in children effectively and brings a soothing effect on the immune system.
Aravinda – Nelumbo nucifera
- It enhances the development of language, expression, and speech
- It balances the body helps the body absorb nutrients
- It relieves bladder infections
Utpala - Nymphaea stellata
Safe for improving digestive issues like indigestion, exclusive flatulence, acidity, and irritable bowel syndrome
Naturally works on acne and prevents the formation of acne in the safest way
Usheera - Vetivera zizanioides
- It’s a natural blood purifier and helps reduce excess water from the blood
- Manages acid production, gastric secretions and improves stomach health
- Works on digestive problems like indigestion, appetite, and acidity
- Addresses respiratory disorders
Kashmari - Gmelina arborea
- It suppresses pain and inflammation
- Improves digestion and absorption in the body
- Enhances body strength naturally
- Provides relief from burning sensation
- Improves brain functioning
Manjishta - Rubia cordifolia
- Anti-inflammation properties work on skin diseases and neutralize toxins from cellular tissues
Jatamansi - Nardostachys jatamansi
- It has an antioxidant effect and anti-inflammatory effects
- It’s a calming herb with anti-oxidant properties
Bala - Sida cordifolia
It’s used to effectively work on the following health concerns:
- Common cold
- Fluid retention
- Urinary tract infections
- Weak bones
Children can often be fussy eaters and this habit leads to growth impairment. When children do not eat well, it shows up through underweight issues, weakened immune system and other digestive issues. A poor eating habit in children leads to weak bones, lack of strength and lack of energy to perform normal activities. There are several general complaints about the health and eating habits of children like eating the wrong food, eating specific food at the wrong time, overeating & under-eating and many others. These can be serious causes of concern for parents. Poor eating habits can also affect academic performance and non-participation in extra-curricular activities.
Picky and limited eating is often a red flag for parents. It could probably signify an underlying condition like GERD and other digestive problems and gastrointestinal infections.
There are several causes that lead to major complications in the digestive process and the immune system in children. Some of these are genetic while others are acquired. The most common causes include:
- Infections and environmental exposures in children who were previously healthy can trigger a weak immune system. Primary Immunodeficiency Disease is commonly caused by environmental exposures, medications, trauma, diet and unpleasant events during pregnancy.
- Genetic disorders that carry a defective or mutated gene can easily offset the weakened immune system and digestive disorders in children. Often, a parent carrying the same gene puts the child at risk of developing similar disorders that can intensify if ignored.
- Primary Immunodeficiency Disease leads to severe and unusual infections that are pretty frequent. A simple cold can easily lead to severe bacterial infections. It is commonly accompanied by sinusitis, bronchitis and ear infections
- Eosinophilic Gastrointestinal Disorders that occur because of extra white blood cells in the child’s digestive tract. It causes inflammation and swelling, leading to pain and discomfort including difficulty in swallowing.
- Celiac Disease is caused by an allergic reaction to gluten present in wheat, barley, and rye. It damages the small intestine wherein the child's body cannot absorb the required nutrients.
- Inflammatory bowel disease that is caused by ulcerative colitis causing colon swelling
- Crohn’s disease that can cause severe disorders in the entire digestive tract
- Intussusception or bowel obstruction caused by intestinal folds leading to swelling, fatigue and even tear in intestines
- Volvulus leading to the intestine twisting around itself causes the blockage of wastes. There are chances where the blood supply is also cut off that may require surgery.
- Short Bowel Syndrome with diarrhea leading to malnutrition, dehydration and other stomach ailments
- Other issues like significantly decreased urination leading to decreased energy and always looking unwell
- Abdominal pains and painful bowel movements or fewer bowel movements signal concern
Ayurveda’s take on a weakened immune system and digestive issues in children
Parents often start experimenting with different medications and doctors to improve the health conditions of their children. Most medicines come with several side-effects that lead to other health issues. And, some of these side-effects show up gradually and not immediately. It’s important to choose a natural appetite stimulant for kids that is free from artificial ingredients.
Natural appetite stimulant formulated with herbs and natural ingredients makes sure the child doesn’t experience after-effects. They are considered very safe since they are free from chemicals and other harmful infusions. A parent should choose a safe and effective appetite booster under a doctor’s supervision.
An effective and safe digestive tonic should act as an appetite stimulant that addresses the root causes of these diseases, rather than just curing the symptoms. Unlike contemporary medication, Ayurveda concentrates on eradicating the health issue from its original cause to ensure it doesn’t come back. It’s important to take the natural, safe and effective route to address the needs of growing kids that are suitable for their sensitive body and organs.