FEB 08, 2021
Joint Care with Murivenna Oil: Everything You Need to Know
Those who suffer from joint pain know how frustrating it can be, especially pain in the knee joints can be debilitating. Getting up from bed or even getting out of a chair can cause terrible pain when the joints are affected. There are many powerful medications to provide instant relief from joint pain but these use steroids and other chemicals that cause side effects. Ayurveda offers products that are made from natural ingredients and are comparatively safer to use. Murivenna Oil benefits well-known Ayurvedic products for helping during joint pain.
Joint Pain: The Ayurvedic Perspective
Joint pain can occur due to inflammation or degeneration of the cartilage around the joints. In Ayurveda, it is believed that consuming an improper diet or improper food combinations affect digestion. When digestion is affected, the digestive fire or Agni is weakened. This causes toxins to be produced by the body. The toxins travel to the joints and can weaken them causing inflammation and swelling.
Another reason for joint pain is the non-maintenance of the Vata Dosha (one of the primary functional energies of the body). This imbalance allows Vata to travel to the joints and affect the lubrication. Lesser lubrication results in pain while moving the joint, stiffness, and limits the range of motion. The best way to help manage joint pain is to help maintain the Vata Dosha and to help reduce toxins from the body. For helping to pacify Vata, the Ayurvedic remedy of Basti is considered to be the primary way of helping to manage arthritis. Ayurvedic medicinal thailam can help do this effectively. You can easily get Murivenna oil online to help you with pain management.
Murivenna Thailam and its Benefits
Murivenna oil or thailam is a traditional Ayurvedic formulation helpful in managing inflammation and wounds. The basic purpose of this thailam was to help during wounds. The word Muri means wound and enna is oil. Since the thailam has anti-inflammatory properties, it is used to help in the effective management of joint pain, muscle pain, backache, and conditions like sciatica, spondylosis, arthritis, and slip disc. The multiple Murivenna oil benefits make it a popular Ayurvedic product with multiple uses.
Murivenna thailam is made using various Ayurvedic herbs and is prepared using coconut oil as a base. The thailam can be used on the affected body part or also used to massage the body part especially during sports injuries. It can be used by people suffering from joint pain for help. Ayurvedic spas and health centres use this thailam in various therapies like Abhyanga, Kati Vasti, Sweda, and Pichu. The oil is used in these therapies to help manage pain and help strengthen the joints and muscles.
The thailam when applied on the affected part goes down deep into the Dhatus or tissues of the joint. This helps to allow the oil to work in a more effective way. It uses ingredients that help maintain inflammation levels. This helps in reducing swelling and pain. The ingredients help maintain healthy joint health and bone health. They also help in reducing toxins from the body. Imbalance in the Doshas that cause pain can be helped to be maintained at a healthy level with the help of this Ayurvedic oil.
Murivenna thailam is a powerful and helpful analgesic and a vasodilator. The thailam is helpful during tennis elbow, shoulder pain, dislocations, fractures, post-surgery pain management, ligament tear, sports injury etc.
The various Murivenna Thailam benefits include:
- It helps to maintain good joint and bone health.
- The oil helps in maintaining the inflammation level in the body.
- It helps in maintaining the mobility of the joints and the body.
- Rheumatoid arthritis is a condition that is autoimmune in nature. Pain occurring in the joints due to this condition can be helped using this oil. It is also helpful in managing conditions like osteoarthritis, gout, and sciatica.
- Spasms in the muscle can cause severe pain. The use of this thailam can help during spasms.
- The thailam is known to work at the tissue level and can help maintain bone and joint health.
- It also helps maintain skin health and is helpful in managing conditions like acne, pimples, and psoriasis.
- It is antioxidant in nature and also anti-microbial. This makes it helpful for wounds. It is also used to help manage ulcers.
- People suffering from tension headaches and other forms of chronic headache can be helped by using this thailam.
- It is also helpful for fractures and contusions.
Murivenna Thailam: Ingredients Used and Their Benefits
The various Murivenna Thailam uses are due to the ingredients used in making this product. Some of the key ingredients used include:
- Tambula (Piper betel): The betel leaf is commonly consumed by people to help in proper digestion. This leaf has antiseptic properties and helps in the process of healing of wounds. Traditionally, the betel leaf is warmed and tied to arthritic joints to help during pain.
- Kanya (Aloe barbadensis): Aloe is a well-known herb used to make beauty products. It is very helpful in maintaining the Vata Dosha. It helps in the management of conditions like psoriasis and helps improve skin health.
- Moringa (Moringa oleifera): Drumstick is a common vegetable. It is anti-inflammatory in nature and helped to manage wounds. This property helps during pain and swelling.
How to Use the Oil?
The Murivenna Thailam benefits can be experienced and can be seen helpful by using the oil regularly as advised by your physician. Murivenna oil should preferably be warmed before use. It is best to apply it in the evening or night before going to sleep. This helps allow the oil to penetrate into the tissues to help get good results. The warm oil can be kept in a bowl and gently rubbed onto the affected area using a cotton swab.
Where to Get Murivenna Thailam Easily?
The Ayurvedic approach to help in joint pain has been an effective way. Using an oil like Murivenna oil can help you manage conditions like arthritis effectively. There are no major Murivenna oil side effects and you can safely use the oil externally to enjoy the benefits of Murivenna thailam. You can buy Murivenna oil online by visiting the website of Kerala Ayurveda. Murivenna online purchases can be done safely using a secure website.