DEC 23, 2020
High Cholesterol Problems? Help Yourself with Ayurveda
Poor diet and a sedentary lifestyle have created a situation where obesity has become common. Obesity brings with it the serious problem of increased cholesterol levels. Cholesterol is a lipid in the body. When in excess, it can cause blockages in the blood vessels. This can make work difficult for the heart causing increased blood pressure. Cholesterol deposits can cause plaque buildup in the blood vessels, which can break off to form a clot. This can lead to a heart attack. Cholesterol levels need to be kept in control for which a holistic wellness-based approach is needed. Ayurveda offers a holistic approach focusing on herbal medicines with dietary and lifestyle changes. Liposem is an Ayurvedic medicine for cholesterol that can help you keep your cholesterol levels in check.
Cholesterol and Ayurveda
Ayurveda does not use the word cholesterol. It talks about the lipid tissue or Medha Dhatu. Ayurveda states that digestive health is the key to good health. The digestive fire or Agni needs to be strong to ensure the body is healthy. When Agni is weakened, then it causes an imbalance in the body’s energies or Doshas. This, in turn, affects the Medha Dhatu. An improper diet consisting of excessively fatty and oily food and the lack of exercise leads to imbalanced cholesterol levels in the body. This causes excess cholesterol to be produced, which the metabolic system cannot manage.
The excess cholesterol is deposited in the blood vessels giving rise to plaque and creating the risk of heart attacks. Cholesterol is not bad. It is needed by the body for effective metabolism. The body can manage cholesterol in a normal situation. Due to imbalances caused by a weakened Agni, the body is not able to control cholesterol levels leading to excess cholesterol. Ayurveda recommends a strict diet that helps to strengthen the digestive fire. It recommends lifestyle changes, including the practice of Yoga and other exercises. This kind of holistic approach can help maintain healthy cholesterol levels. It also helps in protecting the heart.
Liposem for cholesterol control
Liposem is a well-known and recommended Ayurvedic medicine for high cholesterol. It is an Ayurvedic medicine for cholesterol control that helps to regulate cholesterol levels in the body. It helps maintain liver health and helps maintain body metabolism. This leads to help in better maintenance of cholesterol levels in the body. It helps in the process of breaking down bad cholesterol levels. Liposem is made from Ayurvedic herbs that are sourced from nature. The herbs used to make this medicine have been used for centuries to help ensure improved digestion and to help strengthen the digestive fire.
Liposem is recommended for use in the Ayurvedic treatment for high cholesterol. This supplement helps to improve body metabolism, thereby helping maintain the levels of cholesterol in the body. Triglycerides and LDL cholesterol that are bad for the body can be helped to be regulated by taking this Ayurvedic medicine for high cholesterol. Liposem is available in the form of tablets.
Benefits of Liposem
Liposem helps in maintaining cholesterol levels. The formulation comprising various herbal ingredients helps in ensuring this while helping provide other benefits. The benefits to patients include:
- Liposem helps in maintaining optimum lipid profile levels. It helps in reducing bad cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
- It helps in maintaining body metabolism by helping to maintain the digestive system’s functioning.
- It is very helpful in balancing vitiation in the Kapha Dosha.
- Atherosclerosis and increased blood pressure can be helped when you take this supplement.
- It is a cardio-protective formulation. It helps maintain cholesterol levels and thereby helps in keeping the heart healthy.
- Liposem can be very helpful for people who want to manage their weight.
- It helps protect the blood vessels from damage caused by excess cholesterol buildup.
Ingredients and their benefits
Liposem has various herbal ingredients that are beneficial for the heart. These include:
- Vrikshamla (Garcinia indica): This is an Ayurvedic herb that is well-known for helping in weight management. It helps to maintain body metabolism, thus helping in reducing cholesterol levels naturally. It has potassium that helps to improve metabolism. Chromium is present in this herb, which helps manage blood sugar levels and helps control craving for food.
- Guggulu (Balsamodendron Mukul): This is a well-known Ayurvedic medicine that has a powerful effect on lipid tissues. It helps in ensuring optimum lipid profile by helping to regulate cholesterol levels in the body. This helps in reducing bad cholesterol.
- Arjuna (Terminalia Arjuna): This is one of the most powerful Ayurvedic herbs that is known for its cardio-protective property. It helps in ensuring the healthy functioning of the heart. It is also antioxidant in nature and is anti-inflammatory. It can help balance vitiation in all the three Doshas.
- Saptaranga (Salacia chinensis): This is a traditional medicine used to help manage diabetes. It helps improve body metabolism and is thus helpful in weight management. It is helpful for people who want to treat obesity.
- Gokshura (Tribulus terrestris): Gokshura is a powerful Ayurvedic herb that can help improve body metabolism. It is one of the herbs helpful in weight management.
How to use Liposem tablets?
Liposem is an Ayurvedic supplement to help maintain and control cholesterol levels and ensure good heart health. It is available in tablet form and needs to be taken orally. The dosage of Liposem is two tablets to be taken at a time for two times a day or three times, as per the prescription of the Ayurvedic physician. The supplement usually should be taken after food. It is always recommended to take advice from the physicians.
Liposem is known as the best Ayurvedic medicine for cholesterol. Taking this supplement can help you maintain cholesterol levels and help optimize good cholesterol levels. This can help in maintaining good levels of blood pressure and helps protect the blood vessels. Its multiple benefits make it a helpful supplement for helping to ensure good health. Liposem is offered by Kerala Ayurveda, a reputed Ayurvedic company. You can buy Liposem tablets from their website. Place the order online. Secure payment options are offered. The tablets will be delivered to your home. Experience wellness naturally by taking this medicine to protect your heart.